Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 19

Thread: TO GO OR NOT TO GO...THAT IS THE QUESTION....

  1. #1
    HB Forum Owner Kaileyfan1's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10th, 2005
    Posts
    1,752
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yay! I am happy you went. Are you gonna take pictures.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member AGTeacher's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 19th, 2004
    Posts
    2,197
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    GREAT! cannot wait to see what you got! [img]smile.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    rolloverrover
    Guest rolloverrover's Avatar

    Post

    If there really is a threat of the seaside things retiring, I say go for it today!! I love the seaside outfits!! Have fun!

  4. #4
    Inactive Member MegadethLady's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 21st, 2006
    Posts
    132
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    You should go. If I lived near any AG Place I don't think I could stay away for a month! Even if I have no money to spend the displays are still beautiful.
    Post pics when you return!

  5. #5
    Inactive Member MollyGirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 16th, 2005
    Posts
    945
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I would wait until the new month to find out what is on sale. You would hate to buy something today that ends up on sale in a few days.

    [img]graemlins/smarty.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/smarty.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Dancing_Queen's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 8th, 2006
    Posts
    384
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I cant wait to see what you got!

  7. #7
    Inactive Member JuliaAM's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 17th, 2002
    Posts
    884
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Well, it's too late for me to cast my vote of "Go!" Or rather, I would have said "HELLO!!! Are you asking this for real? Do you think any of us would ever say 'don't go'?" [img]wink.gif[/img] I wonder what Sheila sees and gets. [img]smile.gif[/img] I'm itching to see photos of new products.

    Julia

  8. #8
    prasnlrd
    Guest prasnlrd's Avatar
    Originally posted by cassieandnicolesmom:
    --------------Just buy the couple items you want and don't feel guilty about your great buys on the furniture!!!!
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">[img]redface.gif[/img] <font size="6">GULP!!!!</font> [img]redface.gif[/img] ....I really tried to buy only two items...but...I do not know...THE FORCE just atttacked me bad! I am uploading the album now and will be posting the thread in a few minutes.....OHHHH BUT IT WAS A GRAND TIME!!!

    [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img] Details in Album Thread! Heeee-Hawww!!! [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img]

  9. #9
    HB Forum Owner aggirl479's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 12th, 2005
    Posts
    1,030
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by prasnlrd:
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by cassieandnicolesmom:
    --------------Just buy the couple items you want and don't feel guilty about your great buys on the furniture!!!!
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">[img]redface.gif[/img] <font size="6">GULP!!!!</font> [img]redface.gif[/img] ....I really tried to buy only two items...but...I do not know...THE FORCE just atttacked me bad! I am uploading the album now and will be posting the thread in a few minutes.....OHHHH BUT IT WAS A GRAND TIME!!!

    [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img] Details in Album Thread! Heeee-Hawww!!! [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img]
    </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Hmm....did *somebody* go crazy and buy Molly? We all knew your "only LE's from now on" promise would not last long [img]wink.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] . Lol!

  10. #10
    Inactive Member robin0850's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 6th, 2005
    Posts
    1,270
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    WooHOOOO!!! [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

    The AG Force is strong in this one.......


    Did you hear the dollies calling you, prasnlrd?

    Were they caaallliiinnnggg.....caaaallllinnng....caaaaalllli innnngg? [img]eek.gif[/img]

    Only 2 more weeks!!! [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •